Beckett Advisors President to offer presentation
December 10, 2008
LOS ANGELES, CA: Beckett Advisors (www.beckettadvisors.com), sister company of Beckett & Beckett, Inc., announced that Sharon Bailey-Beckett, the company president and managing partner, will present at the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors 2009 Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida on January 21, 2009.
Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors is a leading international organization serving the educational and resource needs of the M&A profession. Its 500+ members are M&A professionals providing intermediary and transaction support services. Most of the members have a CPA, MBA, JD or similar advanced education or an equivalent certification.
Ms. Bailey Beckett's presentation - Strategies for Increasing Growth: How Three Different Companies Experienced Significant Revenue Growth - will take place at 9:20 a.m. Wednesday, January 21st.
The focus of the presentation will consist of three topics:
Attendees will leave with:
- Leveraging optimum customer relationships to increase the share of wallet that they spend with you.
- Using Conjoint Analysis and Triangulation to better understand your customers and prospects so that you can focus and align what you're selling with what your customers value most.
- How systematically aligning your sales message with customer values permits you to price your offerings for increased profits.
With 20 years devoted to the study of human behavior, Sharon Bailey-Beckett drives dynamic expansion initiatives, incorporating quantitative and qualitative behavioral research. An advisor to numerous CEOs and senior managers, Sharon has authored many studies and trade articles on industry trends, supply chain, branding and expansion strategies. Her work has had major impact in a wide range of industries, including materials handling, aerospace, high security, insurance, banking and financial services.
- An overview of the process needed to fine-tune marketing, branding and sales.
- Understanding probable disconnects between marketing, branding and sales.
- Relevant case studies about:
- A professional services firm with $2+ million in annual sales increased their top-line over 60%.
- A manufacturer with $30+ million in annual sales increased their bottom-line by 22% in one year.
- A mining operation with $2.4+ billion in annual sales increased their bottom-line by $225 million in one year with the same customer-base.
Headquartered in Altadena, California, Beckett Advisors is a strategic marketing consultant firm offering marketing, branding and sales management. The company's subsidiary, Beckett & Beckett, Inc., produces advertising and PR for their client base with branches in California, Virginia and Canada.