Mike Beard's mission is to "Eliminate Waste and Confusion." This enables companies to become more efficient, increase productivity, enhance communication and improve their bottom line.
He assists companies in building business sustainability infrastructure, generating transparency and accountability through sound operations, Kaizen, and lean program portfolio management principles and team development.
As the Deputy Director of the Program Office at McDonnell Douglas, Mike's practical approach to integrated solutions resulted in savings of over $500 million dollars on several programs that saved the factory from being shut down by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in 1996.
Mike and his team have saved Small to Mid-sized Enterprises (SMEs) over $50 million dollars. Mike has over 30 years of diverse experience from tactical, management and leadership positions in Fortune 100 corporations. He has worked on teams assessing development projects for the Malaysian aerospace industry and infrastructure.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Lean Practitioner (CLP)
- Certified Lean Office Practitioner (CLOP)
- Certified in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Instructor of the Project Management Certificate program at Cerritos College
- Former Instructor at the University of California Irvine (UCI)
- Former Instructor at Cal-State University Fullerton (CSUF)
- Member of the Editorial Board of Projects@Work magazine
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)
- Past President of the Association of Professional Consultants in Southern California
- Past President of the Project Management Institute (PMI) - Inland Empire Chapter
- Board of the International School of Bangkok Thailand
BS - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Certificate in Project Management from University of California - Irvine
Certificate in Business Continuity Planning from California State University Fullerton