Craig Tapscott is a nutrition/dietary supplements, marketing, sales and operations expert.
With more than 24 years of experience managing product launches/promotions, package design, marketing, sales, raw material sourcing, operations, contract/price negotiation, branding, personnel, budgets, research and product development, he has worked in both start-up and established distribution/manufacturing environments.
He has a track record for building and maintaining highly motivated sales teams, and distributor networks on an international level and possesses a great instinct for identifying innovative dietary product niches and launching new product campaigns.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- Managed and opened new account relationships, both domestically and internationally for beverage nutrition supplement company, surpassing all previous sales precedents
- Opened up Asian market for nutrition and health supplement firm, improved Internet marketing results
- Founded the first company to introduce Methoxyflavone, Chrysin and Humanofort to the sports nutrition marketplace
- Created and developed 21 sports nutrition/dietary supplement products for domestic and international distribution
- Maintains relationships with a global distribution network including: GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Great Earth, Performance Foods Europe, GNC Singapore, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Target, Wal-Mart and many others
- Created one of the most successful nutrition/nutraceutical distribution companies, including one of the largest and most profitable territories managing over 350 wholesale accounts
Virginia Commonwealth University - Bachelor of Fine Arts